Skip to content
Do It Online   |  Planning   |  Council Tax   |  Bins and Recycling   |  Parking and Roads   |  Housing

Our Services : G


Gambling and lottery licences

Licences for gambling.


Gambling and small lottery licence

Pay for a gambling and small lottery licence


Garden refuse collection

Find out about the brown bin scheme.


Garden refuse disposal

Find out about disposal of garden waste.



Find out about exploring your family history. (External link to KCC)


Government departments

Find out about government departments and agencies. (External link to


Graffiti removal

Report graffiti in your area.


Gritting (roads and paths)

Find out about the maintenance of roads in Kent.


Gully cleansing

When is my street next being cleaned.



Information on gypsies and travellers.

A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z