Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Due to essential maintenance, searches for both planning applications and stray dogs will be unavailable this Saturday, 12 June along with some our other online services, like Council Tax payments and missed bin reports. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Christmas Support Payment for Wet Led Pubs

Chapters in this topic

  1. Introduction
  2. Apply


You can apply for a Christmas Support Payment online. You'll need to include:

  • evidence that you receive less than 50% of your sales from food
  • your address, including postcode

What happens next

Once we've received your email, we'll process your request.

We may contact you if we need any further information.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy