Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Report a Health and Safety Concern at Work

You can report health and safety concerns in your workplace, including things like cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) and inadequate social distancing measures. You should report:

  • cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in any workplace to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
  • concerns about other health and safety issues in high risk workplaces like factories, schools or hospitals, to the HSE
  • concerns about health and safety issues in low risk workplaces like offices, warehouses and shops, to us

Reporting to the HSE

You should report:

Reporting concerns to us

To report a health and safety concern in low risk workplaces, including things like inadequate social distancing measures, email Mid Kent Environmental Health at Alternatively, you can call 01622 602450.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy