Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Replace a paper licence certificate

Use this service to replace a private hire  or dual driver’s paper licence that’s been lost, stolen or damaged.

You’ll need to pay £10 to replace a paper licence.

You can pay online. You’ll need:

  • your badge number
  • your postcode
  • a debit or credit card

What happens next

Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll process your request and send you your replacement certificate.