Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Report a problem with a hall

Use this service to report a problem with King George’s Pavilion Halls or Queenborough Guildhall.

You can report a problem online. You’ll need:

  • the name of the hall
  • a description of the problem

You can also upload any photographs you may have of the problem.

What happens next

Once you’ve reported a problem, we’ll:

  • investigate it
  • make any necessary repairs

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy