Skip to main content

Report an Abandoned Horse

You should:

Alternatively, you can call Kent County Council’s East Kent Office on:

For more information, including advice for landowners, you should visit the Blue Cross website.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy