Skip to main content

Struggling to pay your Council Tax

If your circumstances change and you find yourself struggling to pay your Council Tax you'll need to let us know as soon as possible.

You can tell us about a change of circumstances and get advice on what to do by calling the Council Tax team on 01795 417272 or, alternatively, use our contact form.

For more information, support and advice on managing debt please visit the StepChange Debt Charity or Citizens Advice websites.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy