Skip to main content

Tell us you're moving

You can tell us you’re moving home, online. You’ll need:

  • your postcode
  • your Council Tax reference number

What happens next

Once you’ve told us you’re moving home, we’ll make any necessary changes to your Council Tax bill and issue any refunds you may be due.