Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Report a problem with a Council owned car park

Use this service to tell us about a problem with a car park including faded lines or missing signs.

Before you get started

To report a problem with a car park, you’ll need:

  • the type of car park, for example Pay and Display or free
  • the location of the car park

You can also upload photographs if you have them.

What happens next

Once you’ve reported a problem with  a car park, we’ll:

  • investigate the problem
  • arrange to have any problems fixed

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy