Skip to main content

Unauthorised encampments

Use this service to report a problem with caravans and other vehicles on land without the permission of the landowner or occupier, resulting in trespass.

To report a problem, call our Customer Service team on 01795 417850. You’ll need:

  • the location of the problem
  • a description of what has occurred

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll investigate your report. We may:

  • take action if the problem has happened on Council owned land
  • notify the land owner if the problem has taken place on private land

If we notify a landowner and they don’t take appropriate action to solve the problem, we may take action ourselves.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy