Skip to content
Do It Online   |  My Services   |  Planning   |  Council tax   |  Bins and recycling   |  Parking and roads   |  Housing

Get advice for residents and businesses following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including guidance on making your business COVID-secure.

Contact Council Tax

Tell us about a change of address

Do it online

If you have already moved/planning to move home in the near future or your home circumstances change, it is important you let us know. This will allow us to update our records and ensure that your Council Tax bill is correct. 

We will ask you to provide your council tax reference number whenever you contact us online, by email or phone.

Moving to or within Swale

If you are moving into or within Swale please tell us.

We will need to know your personal details and information about your move. We can then ensure that your council tax liability starts on the correct date.

You will also need to register to vote, even if you are already an existing Swale resident - your vote doesn't move with you!

Moving away from Swale

If you are moving away from Swale area please tell us and we will make the necessary arrangements to amend your council tax liability. You may be entitled to a refund depending on when you are moving.

Change of circumstances

You should tell us if your home circumstances change as this may affect your council tax liability.

Changes that you should tell us about are:

You can tell us about a change of circumstances, including if you're now living on your own or your name's changed, online

A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z