Skip to main content

Appeal your business rates

You can appeal to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) if you think that the rateable value of your property, used to calculate your business rates, is wrong.

For more information or to submit a claim online, you'll need to visit the GOV.UK website.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy