Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Adult Gaming Centres

Make changes to a licence

Use this service if you’ve already got a adult gaming centre premises licence and you want to request a change, including adding, amending or removing an activity or removing an existing condition.

You can’t change your licence so it relates to another premises.

To make a change to a adult gaming centre premises licence, you’ll need to:

Once you’ve completed your form, email it to our Licensing team at You should include:

  • your existing premises licence, or a statement explaining why you can’t provide it
  • an application for a copy of the licence

What happens next

Once we’ve received your application to change your adult gaming centre premises licence, we’ll run a public consultation.

You may need to publish a notice, stating your intention to change your licence.

If your application is:

  • successful, we’ll send you your licence, together with any conditions we set
  • unsuccessful, we’ll write to you to let you know

You may need to pay more for your licence, including where you’ve added an activity.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy