Skip to main content

Ask us to remove your as a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

To remove yourself from a premises licence as the designated premises supervisor (DPS), you’ll need to write to the Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT

If you’re:

  • also the premises licence holder, you must include the premises licence or a statement explaining why you can’t provide it
  • the DPS, you must tell the premises licence holder to send us the premises licence within 14 days of your request

If the premises licence can’t be sent to us, the premises licence holder must send us a statement explaining why. If they don’t, they could receive a fine.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your request, you’ll stop being the DPS for that premises.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy