Skip to main content

Personal Licences


You’ll need to apply for a personal licence if you’re going to supply alcohol in a licensed premises.

To apply for a personal licence, you must:

  • be 18 or older
  • have the right to work in the UK
  • hold a licensing qualification, awarded by an accredited organisation
  • not have been convicted of any relevant or foreign offence or required to pay an immigration penalty


A personal licence remain valid unless:

  • you’re not entitled to work in the UK anymore
  • it’s suspended, revoked or forfeited


You’ll need to pay £37 for a personal licence.

Next Apply

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy