Skip to main content

Personal Licences

Tell us about a change

Use this service if you have a personal licence and you’ve changed your name or address.

If you don’t tell us, you could receive a fine.

You can tell us about a change in your circumstances online. You’ll need:

  • your licence number, if you know it
  • an email address

What happens next

Once you’ve told us you’ve changed your name or address, we’ll send you a copy of your personal licence with the new details.