Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Personal Licences

Surrender a licence

To surrender a personal licence, you’ll need to write to our Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME12 3HT

You’ll need to include a copy of your licence, or a statement explaining why you can’t provide it.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, your personal licence will lapse.