Skip to main content

Bingo Premises Licences

Get a copy

Use this service if your bingo premises licence is lost, stolen or damaged and you need a replacement.

If you’re requesting a copy because your licence is lost or stolen, you’ll need to report it to the police first otherwise we won’t be able to send you a copy.

To request a copy of your bingo premises licence, you’ll need to email it to our Licensing team at You should include your crime reference number, if you’re reporting your licence as lost or stolen.

You'll need to pay £25 for a copy of your bingo premises licence.

You can pay for your copy online.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your email, we’ll consider your request and reply as soon as possible.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy