Skip to main content

Surrender a Premises Licence

To surrender your premises licence, you’ll need to write to our Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT

You’ll need to include your premises licence, or a statement saying why you can’t produce it.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your request, your premises licence will lapse.