Skip to main content

Replace a Dual Driver's badge

Use this service to replace a dual driver’s badge that’s been lost, stolen or damaged.

You’ll need to provide a recent passport photograph of yourself to before we can process your request.

You’ll need to pay £10 to replace a dual driver’s badge.

You can pay online. You’ll need:

  • your badge number
  • your postcode
  • a debit or credit card

What happens next

Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll process your request and tell you when your replacement badge is ready to collect from Swale House.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy