Skip to main content

Update a Dual Driver or Private Hire licence

Use this service if you need to change the address on your dual driver or private hire licence, because you’ve moved.

You’ll need to pay £10 to update your  licence.

You can pay online. You’ll need:

  • your badge number
  • your existing postcode and the address you’re moving too
  • a debit or credit card

What happens next

Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll process your request and send you your new certificate.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy