Skip to main content

Report parking on grass verges

Use this service to tell us about cars parking on council-owned grass verges.

You’ll need to report parking on Kent County Council-owned land to them.

Before you get started

To report parking on council-owned grass verges, you’ll need to contact our customer service team. You’ll need:

  • the location of the grass verge, including the street name and house numbers
  • a description of any vehicles that are parking there, including their registration, make, model and colour
  • are the vehicles parking on a particular day, time of day

For alternative ways to contact the environmental protection team, including by phone, you can visit our contact us page.

What happens next

Once you’ve told us about cars parking on a grass verge, we’ll investigate your report. We may issue the vehicles with a warning notice and they could be prosecuted up to £500 if they don’t stop.

If you've reported parking on land that doesn't belong to us, we'll send your report on to Kent County Council.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy