Skip to main content


More services in Parking

Refund a Pay and Display parking ticket

Ask us for a refund if you've put money in a Pay and Display ticket machine but you haven't received a ticket.

Apply for a work permit

Apply for a work permit to park in a permitted street while you work on a property.

Report nuisance parking in an advisory disabled parking bay

Tell us about nuisance parking in a disabled parking bay that doesn't have signage.

Apply for a dropped kerb

Apply for a dropped kerb outside your property.

Limited waiting bays

Information about limited waiting bays where parking restriction apply at certain times, including how to get one or have one removed.

Request a resident's parking scheme

Information about residents' parking schemes including how to ask for a new one or remove and existing one.

Request a loading bay

Request a loading bay to load and unload goods near your premises.

Dedicated vehicle bays

Information about dedicated vehicle bays for things like Doctors or the Coastguard, including how to request one.

Report parking on grass verges

Report regular nuisance parking on Council owned grass verges.

Report a problem with parking restriction markings

Report a problem with a parking restriction line, including yellow lines and waiting bays.

Visitor Parking Vouchers

Information about visitors parking vouchers for Faversham and Sittingbourne, including when you'll need them and where to get them.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy