Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Report a problem with parking restriction markings

Use this service to report a problem with parking restriction markings, including yellow lines and waiting bays where time restrictions apply.

To report problems with other road markings, you should visit Kent County Council’s website. Alternatively, you can call Kent County Council on 03000 418181.

Before you get started

To tell us about a problem with a parking restriction marking, you’ll need to contact our Customer Service Team. You’ll need to include:

  • the location of the problem
  • a description of the problem

For alternative ways to contact our Customer Service Team, including by email, you can visit our contact us page.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your report, we’ll:

  • Investigate the problem
  • add  the work to our existing schedule