Skip to main content

Apply for a dropped kerb

Use this service to apply for a new dropped kerb or extend an existing dropped kerb.

If your dropped kerb would mean that you'd be driving across things like existing parking bays, you'll need to contact the engineering team first.

You can contact the engineering team by email at

Before you get started

To apply for a dropped kerb you will need the address of the property where the dropped kerb will be installed.

To apply for a dropped kerb, you need to visit Kent County Council's website.

What happens next

Once Kent County Council have received your application for a dropped kerb, they may contact you if they need more information.