Skip to main content

Pay a planning fee

Use this service if you've made an application for planning consent and you've received an Invalid letter from us, asking you to make an additional payment.

You can make an additional payment online. You'll need:

  • your planning application reference number or your planning portal reference number, if you made your application through the planning portal
  • a debit or credit card

What happens next

Once we've received your payment, we'll continue to process your application for planning consent.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy