Skip to main content

Report a dead animal on public land

Badger, horse, rabbit or hedgehog

To report a dead badger, horse, rabbit or hedgehog visit Kent County Council's website

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy