Skip to main content

Bins, Littering and the Environment

Report a problem with a bus shelter

Advice about what to do if there's a problem with a bus shelter.


Information about the Council's responsibilities towards ensuring a smoke free workplace, including how to report problems.

Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN)

Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN).

Report a problem with a plant container

Report a problem with planting including plant containers and beds.

Report a problem with a public toilet

Use this service to report a problem with a public toilet including broken equipment or vandalism.

Apply or pay for a contaminated land search

Information about applying and paying for a contaminated land search.

Apply for advice on a contaminated land, acoustic or air quality assessment

Advice for property developers and consultants contaminated land, acoustic and air quality assessments.

Report concerns about land above sea level

Tell us if you're concerned about land that's above sea level, including erosion.

Request a RADAR key

Request a RADAR key to access a disabled public toilet.

Harvesting Shellfish in Swale

Information about harvesting and preparing shellfish in Swale, including documentation requirements.

Coastal Erosion

Information about costal erosion predictions for the North Sheppey coastline.

Air quality

Information about air quality in Swale, including technical guidance for planning as well as our involvement in improving the quality of air in Swale.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy