Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Due to essential maintenance, searches for both planning applications and stray dogs will be unavailable this Saturday, 12 June along with some our other online services, like Council Tax payments and missed bin reports. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Entertainment Licensing

Replace a licence

You can request a copy of your premises licence if it’s been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

You’ll need to pay £25 to request a copy of your premises licence.

To request a copy of your licence, you’ll need to email our Licensing team at You’ll need to include the address and postcode of the premises.

What happens next

If we’re satisfied that your licence has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, we will send you a certified copy of it.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy