Skip to main content

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we're experiencing delays to some bin collections at the moment. If your bin is due for collection, leave it out and we'll collect is as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Due to essential maintenance, My Services will be unavailable between 9am and 3pm on Sunday 4 June. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sex Shop, Cinema and Adult Entertainment Licensing

Transfer a licence

To transfer an existing licence, you’ll need to email our Licensing team at You’ll need to include:

  • your licence number
  • the address of the premises
  • the name and address of person the licence should be transferred too

You can pay your fee online.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your request, we may contact you for more information. We may ask you to send supporting documents to us before we can continue with your request.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy