Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Anti-social behaviour

Reporting anti-social behaviour

If it’s an emergency

You should call 999 if you're witnessing serious anti-social behaviour right now including fighting in the streets or someone damaging someone else's property.

If it’s not an emergency

You should call 111 if the problem isn't urgent. Alternatively, you can use Kent Police’s online reporting to tell them about an incident.