Skip to main content

Get advice if you're worried about a child or vulnerable adult

If someone is in danger right now, call 999.

If you’re concerned about a child

If you are worried about the safety of a child, please contact Kent Children Social Services by:

If you’re concerned about an adult

If you are concerned about the safety of an adult, please contact Kent Adult Social Services by:

Get help out of hours

If you’re concerned about a child or vulnerable adult outside of working hours, call the out of hours Social Services on 03000 41 91 91.

More information

For more information on how agencies work together to protect:

Our responsibilities

Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.

Swale Borough Council has a number of responsibilities under the Children Act 2004 and the Care Act 2014 to ensure children, young people and adults at risk are kept safe from harm.

We work closely with Kent County Council and the county-wide safeguarding partnerships to ensure that we’re able to do this.

For more information on our response to safeguarding:

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy