Skip to main content

Empty properties

Report a property

If a property is causing a danger right now, including a fire, you should call 999.

If the property:

What happens next

Once you’ve report a problem to our Environmental Response or Planning Enforcement teams, we may:

  • arrange a visit
  • investigate your report
  • contact the owner
  • serve a notice on the property's owner