Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Report housing fraud

Use this service to tell us if someone lives in social housing and you think they:

  • are subletting
  • have given us false information
  • are living there when they’re not entitled to, for example if they’re already letting a property from another housing association

You’ll need to contact our Housing Options team to report it.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your report, we’ll:

  • investigate it
  • take any necessary action