Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Ask for advice on a Contaminated Land, Acoustics or Air Quality Assessment

Use this service if you’re a property developer or their consultant and you would like advice on whether the findings of your contaminated land, acoustic or air quality assessment are acceptable.

You can use this service for domestic and commercial developments.

You’ll need to pay £55 per hour for this service.

There is a minimum charge of £55 for this service.

Asking for advice

You can apply and pay for advice online. You’ll need to include:

  • a plan, showing the location of the site
  • your assessment, if one has been completed
  • a credit or debit card

You can also include any additional questions you may have.

What happens next

Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll assess the information you’ve provided and contact you with our advice within 21 days.

If our assessment takes longer than one hour, we’ll contact you for any additional payment.