Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Report a problem with a street bin

Use this service to report a problem with a street bin including damaged or overflowing cigarette and dog waste bins. You can also use this form to request a new street bin.

Before you get started

To report a problem with a street bin you'll need:

  • the location of the street bin
  • the issue with the bin, for example is it full or damaged

What happens next

Once we've received your report, we'll:

  • send your report on to our contractor
  • follow up the progress of your report on your behalf

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy