Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Japanese Knotweed

Use this service to report Japanese Knotweed if:

  • it’s growing into your property from your neighbours’
  • you’ve already spoken to your neighbour and they’re not doing anything about it

To report Japanese Knotweed, you’ll need to contact our Customer Services team.