Skip to main content

From Thursday 5 November, national restrictions apply following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. For more information, visit our coronavirus section.

Report a Noise or Nuisance

If a problem occurs continuously and has an impact on the enjoyment of your home, you can report it.

You can report the following to us:

  • Certain types of noises, including loud TVs, radios, barking dogs and house or car alarms
  • Bonfires
  • Agricultural odours, like manure

You can report noise and bonfires online.

You can call our Customer Service team on 01795 417850 to report a problem with agricultural odour.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy