Skip to main content

Vehicle seizures

Claim a vehicle

To claim your vehicle back, we’ll need proof that you own it and identification. This can include:

  • V5C Vehicle Log Book
  • a sales receipt that include the vehicle’s registration
  • car insurance documentation for the seized vehicle
  • your driving licence

You can claim a vehicle by calling our Environmental Response team on 01795 417850.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy