Skip to main content

Food Business Advice Service


Before you use this service, you'll need to register your food business.

You can use this service if you're planning to start a food business in Swale.

The service provides advice on things like food hygiene and management requirements.

You can request:

  • advice in person, where you'll receive a visit from an Environmental Health Officer and a formal report afterwards
  • advice over the email or phone

You won't receive a formal report after receiving email or phone advice.


You'll need to pay a fee for advice in person.

There is no charge for email or phone advice.