Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Apply for a Temporary Use Notice


You can appeal a decision about a Temporary Use Notice if you don’t agree with it.

To appeal, you’ll need to apply for a magistrate’s court within 14 days of receiving our decision. You can visit GOV.UK to find a magistrate’s court.