Skip to main content

Transfer a Premises Licence

Chapters in this topic

  1. Introduction
  2. Apply
  3. Pay


To transfer the licence, you’ll need to write to the Licensing team and pay a fee. You can write to the Licensing team at:

  • Licensing Team
  • Swale Borough Council
  • Swale House
  • East Street
  • Sittingbourne
  • Kent
  • ME10 3HT

You’ll need to include:

  • the premises licence, or a statement saying why you can’t provide it
  • a statement from the licence holder, authorising the transfer

What happens next

Once we’ve received your application, we’ll send you an invoice to pay the fee. You’ll need to pay this before we can process your application.

The licence will lapse again if:

  • we reject your transfer application
  • you with your transfer application
Next Pay

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy