Skip to main content

Transfer a Premises Licence

Chapters in this topic

  1. Introduction
  2. Apply
  3. Pay


Use this service to transfer an existing premises licence to you if it has lapsed and you:

  • hold the licence under an interim authority notice
  • are 18 or older (if you’re an individual and not an organisation)

If you’re transferring a licence which authorises the supply of alcohol, you’ll need to be entitled to work in the UK too.


You’ll need to pay £23 to transfer a premises licence.

Next Apply

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy