Skip to main content

Tell us about a change in your circumstances if you're claiming benefits

Before you tell us

You’ll need to tell us if you’re claiming Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support one of the following apply:

  • You’re moving and you want to continue claiming
  • Something else has changed, including changes to your rent, income or you’re moving and don’t want to claim benefits anymore