Skip to main content

Tell us about a change in your circumstances if you're claiming benefits

Tell us you're moving

If you're moving out of Swale, your benefit claims may be stopped.

You’ll need to download, complete and return a form. You’ll need:

  • your postcode
  • an email address
  • your nine digit benefit claim reference number which starts with either a two or an eight

You can download the form online.

Returning the form

Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, you can return it to us online.