Skip to main content

We are very sorry to all those affected by delays to waste, recycling and garden collections as the crews get used to new routes and vehicles. Please report any missed collections within two days so we can work with Suez to improve the service.

Exceptional Hardship and Discretionary Reduction Payments


Use this service if you’ve made an application for Exceptional Hardship or Discretional Discount payments, you’ve received our decision and you’re not satisfied with it.

To appeal, you must write to us within one calendar month of receiving our decision. You must include the reason you’re appealing.

If you’re still not satisfied with our review of your appeal, you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal Service

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy