Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Contact us

Out of hours emergencies

Outside normal office hours, you can:

  • call our emergency housing service on 01795 417711 if you’re homeless tonight and have no alternative accommodation .
  • report a noise or nuisance by calling 01795 417575
  • tell us you’ve found a stray dog by calling 07795 237479
  • report environmental issues, like flooding by calling Floodline on 0345 988 1188
  • report road and highway emergencies, including street lighting by calling 03000 41 91 91

When to call the emergency services

You should call:

  • the emergency services on 999 if there’s a crime being committed right now or someone’s in danger, injured or seriously ill
  • the police on 101 if you need to report a non-emergency, including things like stolen cars or damaged property

Alternatively, you can get help reporting non-urgent crime and vehicle collisions on Kent Police's website.