Skip to main content

Following the government's announcement on Monday 4 January 2021, you must follow national lockdown guidelines. For more information, visit GOV.UK. For information about changes to our services, visit our coronavirus section.

Parking Permits

Make a change to a permit

Use this service if you want to change the vehicle details on a residential (Zone B) parking permit.

The first change is free but you’ll need to pay £10 for each additional one.

To change your vehicle’s details, you’ll need to call our Customer Service team on 01795 417850.

Before we continue

Once you’ve called our Customer Service team, you’ll need to:

  • send us proof that you own the vehicle, like the V5 document
  • send us proof that you’ve changed your vehicle, like a photo taken from the front of it
  • return existing permit to us

If you don’t return your existing permit, you’ll need to pay £10.

To send us the proof we need, email our Parking team at You can post or return your parking permit in person to Swale House, Sittingbourne.

What happens next

Once we’ve received the proof we need, we’ll process your request. If it’s successful, we’ll send you your new permit within 14 days.

Previous Renew