Skip to main content

Parking Permits


You can send your permit back if you don’t need it anymore.

To surrender your permit, post it to us at Swale House, Sittingbourne.

What happens next

Once we've received your permit, we may issue a refund for any remaining time.

Previous Replace

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to monitor the way you use it, helping to make your experience better. By continuing to use this site or clicking "accept cookies", you agree to our cookies. Cookie policy