Skip to main content


Requesting a CCTV camera

We can’t accept direct requests from the public for a CCTV camera to be installed however, if you’ve been the victim of crime or anti-social behaviour on several occasions within the same area and you’ve reported incidents to the Police or the Community Safety Unit, you can contact the officer handling your case to discuss the installation of a temporary, mobile CCTV camera.

You can install CCTV equipment at your home however, you’ll need to make sure it doesn't overlook a neighbour’s property, public highway or any public spaces like footpaths or parks.